Sunday, October 18, 2020

The Seven Last Words of Jesus On The Cross. Monday 19 October. St. Peter of Alcantara

The  Seven Last Words Of Jesus On The Cross

_____________________________

Seven Last Words of Jesus on the Cross

Seven Last Words of Jesus on the Cross

1.   "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." - Luke 23:34

2.   "Amen,  I say to thee: This day thou shalt be with Me in Paradise." - Luke 23:43

3.    Jesus said to His Mother: "Woman, behold thy son."  Then He said to His disciple: "Behold thy Mother."  - John 19:26-27

4.   "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken Me?" - Matthew: 27:46

5.   "I thirst." - John 19:28

6.   "It is consummated." - John 19:30

7.    Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Father, into thy hands I commend my Spirit." - Luke 23:46

________________________

No comments: